What Can Be Done to Stop Hair Loss?
Why does Male Pattern Hairloss happen to men, and what (if anything) can be done to stop it in it’s tracks to prevent full scale make pattern baldness?
Why stop hair loss now? Well, hair loss can be one of those things that sneak up on you very slowly, and before long you take a look in the mirror and recognise that you’ve changed. Your hair is thinner than it used to be. There’s certainly a distinct line you used to be aware of that it has retreated back from, and when you rub the back of your head, you’re sure it feels ‘skinny’, and to top it all off, you notice when you wash your hair, that you end up with lose strands of it in your hands after rubbing the shampoo into it.
Stop Hair Loss as Soon as Possible
The hair cells in the body are some of the fastest growing cells in the body, and can be used as a typical measure of overall health. Whenever stress attacks, or the body is in crisis, or has some form of illness, the natural bodily response is to redirect resources to the affected part, or in otherwords away from the hair cells. Typical examples that can cause hair loss include hormonal changes, poor diet and nutritional deficiencies, as well as a variety of medications, recent surgery, and several medical conditions for example thyroid disease.
The most common hair loss types experienced is general hair shedding which is typically hair lost throughout the head. Another type of loss is associated with fungal infection or alopecia, and involves circular patches of hair loss, with often complete hair loss in these patches. The third type is the typical male pattern hair loss which predominantly affects only men, although some women have been known to get it as well. Male pattern baldness is characterized by hair loss on the temples and the crown of the head. Caused when an enzyme starts converting the male testosterone hormone to its less useful version; dihydrotestosterone.
Natural Stop Hair Loss Remedies
There are a number of natural remedies to help stop hair loss. The loss of hair has an adverse psychological effect on millions of men and women in the world, and often continues unabated for many of these people each and every year.
Below are a number of ‘natural’ stop hair loss remedies
- Rub olive oil on your scalp.
- Mixing 1 cup of boiling water, with 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, and then cooking for 5 minutes. This mixture should be drunk
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary extract, 1 lemon juice and 1 egg yolk and gently rub it into your hair. This is noted to work effectively if done continuously for over a week.
- Massaging the scalp with an uncooked egg yolk for 1 hour, and then wash with mild ph neutral shampoo. Be sure to fully wash the egg yolk out after the hour, as it has been known to get ‘sticky’
- Rinse your hair with fresh lemon juice or vinegar. A lot of lemon juice is required for this method
- Covering your hair with a hot water soaked towel (lightly squeezed) for 10 minutes for 5 consecutive days
- Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and ensure you eat a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Try and consume at least 6 glasses of water every morning when you wake and wait 1 hour before eating anything. This tip isn’t new but it applies to almost every health problem. Healthy nutrients can help you fight against hair loss.
- Apply a boiled mix of mustard oil with heena (mehndi) leaves to your hair. This method works well to promote healthy hair growth.
- Take a natural stop hair loss supplement. This is one of the most effective methods, because it is so easy and fast.