My Story and my solutions to Hairloss – Male Pattern Baldness My Current Regimen: Supplements: Krill oil (Omega 3), 12000 IU Vitamin A, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 1g Vitamin B5, Cystine B6, 1g Maca, Chlorella, Ecklonia Cava, Multivitamin for exams, Curcurmin and Resveratrol, SR Lipoic Acid. Prescription drugs: Lexapro (10 mg). Topicals: Minoxidil 5%, Apple cider vinegar with Cayenne Pepper, Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner, Dr Bronner's magic soap. Diet: oats, oatmilk, dried raisins, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, stevia, green tea, eggs, whole grain bread, potatoes, vegetables, meat, fish, bananas, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, apple juice, orange juice, basil, paprika, curcumin, cayenne pepper, chamomile, poultry, red meat, mayonaise, ketchup, french fries once in a while, 2 liters of water. Sleeping pattern: 8h per night. Exercise: nothing at all. Status: Hairloss stabilized for 2 years and huge regrowth
A Guaranteed Treatment That Works
- Stop Hair Loss - Is it Possible to Stop the Loss of Hair?
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Male Pattern Hair Loss - Imminent Baldness or Not?
- Laser Hair Regrowth - Do They Actually Regrow Hair?
- Receding Hair Loss – What Causes Receding Hair Loss?
- Hair Loss Causes
- Grow Hair Back
- Hair Fall Treatment
- Hair Falling Out - Could I Have Alopecia?
- Hair Transplants - How Effective are they?
- Thyroid Hair Loss - Is This the Cause of Your Thinning Hair?