My Story and my solutions to Hairloss – Male Pattern Baldness My Current Regimen: Supplements: Krill oil (Omega 3), 12000 IU Vitamin A, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 1g Vitamin B5, Cystine B6, 1g Maca, Chlorella, Ecklonia Cava, Multivitamin for exams, Curcurmin and Resveratrol, SR Lipoic Acid. Prescription drugs: Lexapro (10 mg). Topicals: Minoxidil 5%, Apple cider vinegar with Cayenne Pepper, Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner, Dr Bronner's magic soap. Diet: oats, oatmilk, dried raisins, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, stevia, green tea, eggs, whole grain bread, potatoes, vegetables, meat, fish, bananas, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, apple juice, orange juice, basil, paprika, curcumin, cayenne pepper, chamomile, poultry, red meat, mayonaise, ketchup, french fries once in a while, 2 liters of water. Sleeping pattern: 8h per night. Exercise: nothing at all. Status: Hairloss stabilized for 2 years and huge regrowth
- Hair Loss Causes – What are the Likely Cause of Hair Loss?
- Grow Hair Back - How do you Really Grow Hair Back?
- Hair Fall Treatment - What is the Best Hair Fall Treatment?
- Hair Falling Out - Could I Have Alopecia?
- Male Pattern Hair Loss - Imminent Baldness or Not?
- Hair Transplants - How Effective are they?
- Stop Hair Loss - Is it Possible to Stop the Loss of Hair?
- Laser Hair Regrowth - Do They Actually Regrow Hair?
- Thyroid Hair Loss - Is This the Cause of Your Thinning Hair?
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Receding Hair Loss – What Causes Receding Hair Loss?